Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Favourite Nail Polish? Possibly? | What's on my Nails?

Hey Everyone! :) I am so so so super excited for this post and to show you guys this! I got this nail polish I have been wanting for a while a couple weeks ago. It is by Sephora by OPI. It is part of the holiday collection, so I am not sure if it is still available but I strongly recommend to go and check or order it offline! It is so gorgeous and possible my new fave colour! :) The perfect gold with the perfect sparkles!

Whats on my Nails?!




On My Nails: Brand: Sephora by OPI
Collection: Holiday 2010
Name: Looks Like Rain, Dear






Ok first off, tell me how gorgeous and stuning this colour is! I dont want to take it off my nails! It is honestly so gorgeous and even more gorgeous in light and n person. It is a gold glitter polish, with different size glitter and it has some silver glitter. It is just so so pretty. I like it better then OPI's Bring on the Bling from the Berlesque collection. It looks surprisingly good on my nails and it will look good with short and long nails. I just want to wear this colour over and over again. It lasts long, its just the complete package. Im so happy I found this and my dad bought it for me. So thanks dad! :)

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed and get a chance to see this in person. If you have it, let me know if you like it. Thanks for reading!

xoxo.
♥ Vanessa -- lovesparks.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment