Monday, March 28, 2011

Florida Makeup Haul: Walmart, Walgreens & CCO + Update

Hey Everyone! :) So I havent posted something in over a week and I really apologize but what I didnt tell you guys was that over spring break here my family & I went to Florida so I wasnt home to post blog posts. So I am sorry about that & I didnt plan any posts to send since I was very busy since I have a lot going on. But I am back now for sure :) Thats where I have been, so hopefully it all makes sense now ahaha. I went to a couple stores in Florida and got a bunch of makeup and I wanted to share it with you all so here it is. Enjoy!

Walmart































\
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips- In 320 Kitty Kitty, 250 Bling it on, 310 Wild Child
I saw these in a youtubers video I dont remember who but they looked neat and I really wanted to try them only they arent here in Canada yet :( So when I saw these I wanted them all but settled for three. So excited to try them! Maybe a review.


Revlon Colourburst Lipsticks- in 090 True Red and 030 Fuchsia
I absolutly adore these lipsticks more then ever. Such a fantastic lipstick and I wanted to grab more so I can do a review and explore more colours. I went out of my comfort zone, actually WAY out of my comfort zone and got a red and fuchsia. Love them!


















Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss- in 018 Fire
I saw these at my local drugstore and wanted to try them so bad since I love revlon & love the same line of lipsticks only to see that their colour selection wasnt good at all and the price was so high. I wanted to try one when I went to the states. I dont know what made me buy red but I did. I sorta wished I picked up a more neutral colour but maybe next time.


Walgreens































EOS Lipbalm- in Summer Fruit & Honeysuckle Honeydew
The whole reason I sort have begged to go to walgreens was for this. Everyone talks about it, its such a cool concept and I needed to try them out myself. So I picked up one of each one they had there. Maybe a review on these too? Very smooth!


















Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil- in 05 Brown
These are another thing people rave about and compare to the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencils. I have to say they are great and extremly creamy but I need to try it outmore becore I say what I truly think of it. They didnt have black, the one I wanted, when I went sadly so I opted for brown.


Cosmetic Company Outlet























Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
This has been something I wanted to try so bad but never brought myself to spend 35$ on here. So when I saw this for half the price I had to purchase it and finally try it. I have to say I am SOSOSO happy and thrilled with this. A review is def coming up! :)


So thats it! Not much makeup. So excited about everything. Look out for a ton of reviews. Leave requests below. I hope you enjoyed & thanks for reading :)

xoxo.
Vanessa <3 -- lovesparks.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment