Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthstone Series: February Amethyst | Nails!

Hey Everyone! :) I know its April and this is a little behind but I dont know what I was thinking when I put up the February tutorial because I didnt upload this. I guess I forgot but for all you February babies this might be helpful still or if you love purple! :) Sorry for this being so late, the March nail tutorial will be up as well tonight. This is a gorgeous purple shade, more of a dark purple. I hope you all enjoy! :)

Birthstone: Amethyst
Colour: Purple/Lilac
Month: February








February is a dark purple colour. I could have chose a lilac or dark purple but I went with this metallic, gem tones purple since I thought it was perfect for this, since its a birthstone. I think it comes close to the stone.






Brand: Sally Hansen HD
Colour Name:


So thats it! I tried a different technique with a different way to swatch them. Let me know if you like me swatching the colour on the colour wheels. I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading and if you havent checked out the tutorial for february click here!

xoxo,
 Vanessa <3 - lovesparks.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment