Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My New Favorite Makeup Item!

Hey Everyone! :) Just stopping by to put up a quick post about the product(s) I have been loving so much and wearing on a day-to-day basis. I havent talked about this a lot, maybe only once or twice or this may be totally new to you. Im gonna explain to you a bunch of things and show you what I use with this product. I recommend you try this product or any other one from the brand! So lets get into it.. enjoy! :)

As many of you know or might not know, I dont wear any foundation, concelear, or anything like that on my face. I personally dont think I need it and I was very lucky to get amazing skin. After a while of thinking and decided whether or not I wanted to start using this product I decided to go for it and give it a try.

What is this product you ask? ...


















Blush! But more specifically... NARS Blush in Torrid.

I have never really worn blush ever before and I recently wanted to try it. When in Sephora I asked a lady to help me. I wanted something natural looking on me and not too bright for starting out with and she suggested this. I heard a ton of great things about NARS products and was so excited I would give it a try :)

My turn out? I absolutely positively LOVE LOVE LOVE this product :) It looks great on me and the quality of the product is great! The next time I go back I want to pick up the other shade she recommended.

As a brush goes, I picked one up from there and I am using the Sephora Professional Brush in number 53....

I was recommended this brush and i think it works great! :) 

All in all, I love this product and I will defiantly be trying out many other products from NARS. Im so excited :) So thats it! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed <3


No comments:

Post a Comment