Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ruby Red | What's On My Nails?

Hey Everyone! :) I havent done one of these posts in a while! It doesnt mean I havent been doing my nails, I just havent been taking pictures. But here I am with another post. This time with red nails :) This is one of my favorite red polishes ever :) I love it. I did some designs on 4 of my fingers and I wanted to show you them. So I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think! :) Enjoy!

What's On My Nails?




On My Nails: Brand: OPI
Collection: n/a
Name: OPI on Collins Avenue





This is my all time favorite red nail polish. It isnt too red or dark, its just perfect! :) And it is very suitable for fall. I chose to do two designs on my nails. One on my ring finger and another on my thumb. I didnt do anything fancy, I did streaks of silver glitter polish and on my ring finger I put a little silver gem to add a little something special to my nail. You can see the design well in the third picture. A gorgeous color! :)

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed! :) Thanks for reading <3

xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment