Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 25: Sassy Scarves!

Hey Everyone! :) This week's theme is scarves. I am sure I sais this thousands of times in other posts but I loooooooove scarves. I even included them in my September Faves. So, whats better then doing a scarves TOTW. I chose many different colors and designs of scarves and I hope you all enjoy. If you want to know where you can get any, ask me below and I will let you know. Enjoy!

TOTW (Theme of the Week)- Sassy Scarves!

Scarves are so simple yet they can dress up or down an outfit. You can easily wear them with anything. Aside from all of their different colors and patterns, scarves can be worn hundereds of different ways. You can find these basically in ANY clothing store and they are very inexpensive. I love them and think they can be so cute.

Starting with the right corner we have a baby pink scarf, I had to include a pink one, moving right we have a purpleish grey-ish scarf, awhite scarf with patterned stars and a thick grey ruffled scarf. Then we have a cream colored scarf with gold skulls on it, a coral-ish scarf with some detailing on it and the famous trend for fall, a leopard printed scarf. Lastly, I included the ever so famous design, burberry scarf.

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks so much for reading & have a great day :)
xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment