Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 26: Warm Boots!

Hey Everyone! :) This Monday's post is about boots and I thought this would be perfect since fall is here and it is getting colder. Boots are a must have, not only for when snow comes, but they are also fashionable and are great. I choose many different styles and lengths for the boots. If you want to know where you can find any of the boots let me know in the comments and I will get back to you. I hope you all enjoy!

TOTW (Theme of the Week): Warm Boots!


Boots can be worn with many things, the trick is, you have to wear them right and with the right thing. Boots are usually worn with tight/skinny jeans, leggings and certain high waisted skirts for example. There are many options but you also want to make sure you pair it with the right top. Layering tops is also a good choice when wearing boots and looks good, as well as jackets. There are many different options and styles to boots.

Starting at the top right hand corner I included long black boots with crystal detailing near the bottom, moving clockwise, we have light brown boots with a buckle and design on it, the famous UGG boots in a cream color, tall black boots and a classic pair of cowboy boots. Next, we have white fluffy boots, classic Christian Louboutin Boots and some more tall black boots with a button. Lastly, I put some tall heel boots that are a light brown/beige color.

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed, thanks for reading!
xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- vanessa
iluj

1 comment: