Friday, November 12, 2010

October Favourites!

Hey Everyone! :) Sorry my favourites are a bit late seeing its like the second week into November. Anyways, as you probably already know today I am doing my October Favorites and if you arent very familiar with my monthly faves then you can click here to see my precious ones. It basically all of the items I have been loving in October. Dont forget to read till the end to see my bonus fave. So I hope you all enjoy! :)


Number One: Cheetah Scarf
I know that scarves were my last months fave but this month I have been wearing one specifically. My cheetah Print scarf is something I wear so often I love it and especially in the month of October.

Number Two: NYX Eyeshadow in 'Sweet'
This month I have been using this alot and especially cause I used it in my halloween outfit. I have been loving this with a white shimmery eyeshadow and a darker pink in the crease. So gorgeous !

Number Three: Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
I have recently bought these again and I have fell in love with them once again. They take all of your makeup off and you face feels refreshed. They are amazing and I love them so much. A great product for when you are in a hurry.

Number Four: Fresh Market Apple Scent from Bath&Body Works
I have loved this scent so much this month. Specifically their hand sanitizer. I have been using it everyday at school and it smells so good and it is the perfect fall scent. It smells like pure apple and is very sweet.

Number Five: PINK by Victoria's Secret Body Splash in 'Fresh & Clean'
I bought this this month and it is my new fave. I use it so much and it smells so so yummy. I love the scent and all the other pink scents. This is one of my faves and I have been wearing it all month long!

Number Six: Pink Diamond Studs
I got a pair of pink studs and I have been wearing them alot lately and this month I have been getting back to wearing earrings. These are so pretty and so me!

Number Seven: UGG boots in black
Its getting colder and of course im wearing my ugg boots again this year. I love them, they are so warm. Some people dont like them but I do. I strarted weaing them this month and cant wait to wear them all winter! :)

Number Eight: Nivea Kiss of Essiential Lip Balm
Yes i know this is like in every month favourites I do but you all dont understand how much I actually like it. Well, I LOVE it! I cant get enough of them and I go through them like crazy. Amazing product and I strongly reccomend this.

Number Nine: Taylor Swift's CD 'Speak Now'
One word: A M A Z I N G . I got this recently, a couple weeks ago. Its quickly beccoming one of my favorite cds. I absolutly love her and this cd has been on repeat every day! And I am not joking when I say that. Its honestly amazing and I love al of the songs. I really reccomend this cd!! :)

BONUS!: Number Ten: Kit Kat's!
This month, being Halloween, I ate many sweets I really shouldnt have had. Kit Kat chocolate bars have been my favourite for the month and I love them. They are so delicious! I have been eating a ton of them.

So thats it! Hope you enjoyed my favourites for the month :) Thanks for reading!
xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo ~ vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment