Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 28: Fabulous Perfume!

Hey Everyone! :) This weeks post is on perfumes, I used a lot of the pretty, elegant looking bottles since they add more to the post and I also included a lot of the famous scents we always hear about. I didnt do a specific season for the scents, for exaple I didnt do fall scents, I mixed them all together. If you have any questions or comments, leave them below. I hope you all enjoy!

TOTW (Theme of the Week): Fabulous Perfume!

Perfume is something that can bring you back to a favorite memory, it is something you want to love while wearing it. The things most people look for in a perfume is of course, the packaging. We perfer it to be so cute and chic. The bottle has to go with the scent well. The perfume names are another thing where creativity comes in. Perfume needs to have the whole package: smell, looks, style, everything!

Starting from the top right hand corner we have the Juicy perfume in 'Peace, Love & Juicy Couture', next is my favorite perfume at the moment, Juicy's 'Viva la Juicy', Miss Diore Cherie, Vera Wang Princess and Viktor & Rold Flowerbomb. Then we have Coach 'Poppy', Chanel 'Chance', DKNY Be Delicious- Green Apple and Michael Kors Very Hollywood. Last but not least, we have Marc Jacobs 'Daisy'.

So thats it! Hope you all enjoyed, thanks so much for reading <3
xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment