Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years! | 2011

Hey Everyone! :) So I am aware that its 12 in the morning on January 2nd but I still wanted to make this quickly before the days pass.

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is an amazing year for you and brings you many amazing memories. I know my year will be amazing as it has already started amazing.

I just want to thank each and every one of you for making my blog what it is today, I say this a lot but although its not a whole lot, it still means a lot to me and to me, it is a lot. So thank you.

You all made 2010 an absolute fantastic year for me and I never really knew that this could happen or would happen to me. So thank you again! Thank you to every one who supports me and everyone reading this right now.

Lets hope that 2011 brings more memories! :) So this is my first post in 2011! Lets hope for many many more :) Please pass my blog around to your friends and family if you think they will be interested! :)

So thanks again! Happy New year! I hope you all have a great year, and it doest fly by that fast ;)


xoxo, always
Vanessa - lovesparks.xo

2 comments: