Monday, December 27, 2010

Week 36: Pretty Purses!

Hey Everyone! :) This week I chose to do something I love, purses! I chose a variety of them and tried to do a variety of different brands too. Of course, I HAD to include some of the classic ones every woman loves! If you want to know where any are from then let me know. I hope you all enjoy! :)

TOTW (Theme of the Week)- Pretty Purses!


Purses are a girls best friend, aside from some other things. They are something that mostly every woman loves! You can never have enough of them. They have millions of different types and styles but I only included a few. I looked through the selection of purses and it was hard to choose. I want them all! If only we could.

Starting at the top right hand corner I included a black handbag. Moving clockwise, we have a cream coloured one, a gorgeous simple black one, a grey and silver one and a metallic silver bag. Moving on, we have a classic Louis Vuitton big bag, the classic coach bag and another classic louis vuitton speedy bag. Lastly, we have another black bag with detailing and a pretty coral bag.

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading! :) <3
xoxo.
Vanessa - lovesparks.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment