Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Tag | 1st Edition

Heey Everyone! :) I am back with a tag for you all. This is the holiday tag, its actually from last year but I thought I would do the first edition before the second one. I dont know who started this tag but you have to answer a bunch of questions about the holidays! :) Ill try to keep it short. This is one of the many winter posts/ holiday posts coming! So you enjoy, the people I tag are below. Lets get into it :) ...

* images curtosy of google



1. Favorite holiday destination?

Home :) Nothing like being at home, with the snow and your friends and family.

2. Any family traditions?

For christmas eve we go to one side of my families house (mom or dads side, its different people every year) and we have dinner there and wait till midnight and its Christmas. On Christmas morning we open our presents, have brunch and then go to someones house on the other side of the family to have dinner. I guess thats a tradition since we do it every year

3. Favorite ornament of decoration?

I dont think I have one, all of my ornaments are my fave

4. What are you doing for the holidays?

Spending it with my family & friends and visiting my family as well as what I said in my traditions.

5.Are you a late or early christmas shopper?

A bit of both, I do some early and some late. This year im late

6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners?

Whoever is having everyone at their house cooks and everyone brings something to contribute to the meal

7. Have you ever gone christmas caroling?

No I dont think I have

8. Do you live where it snows?

Yes I do, and where it is very cold :(

9. One thing that makes you happiest at christmas?

Spending time with family and friends. The christmas lights, the snow and of course the music and food :)

10. What do you want most for christmas?

I really want a new cell phone for christmas or a new pair of UGG boots

I TAG:
- everyone out there! :)
do this tag and link it below so I can read it

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed! :) Happy Holidays! Thanks for reading <3
LOOK OUT FOR THE 2ND EDITION! :)
SECOND EDITION-- Click Here!


xoxo
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment