Number One: Coconut Lime Verbena Body Splash
I have recently tried this line from Bath and Body Works and have fallen in love. I have to admit, it is a pure summer scent but I love it! The body splash keeps the scent last and is a refreshing scent. You can definatley smell the coconut and lime. Great combo!
Number Two: MAC's fluideline in Blacktrack
I have had this in a previous favourite but in November I have discovered it again and love it. It glides on so smooth, is dark and lasts such a long time. I have been loving this on my upper lash line.
Number Three: Bent Eyeliner Brush
Along with the eyeline, I fell in love with the pointed bent eyeliner brush I got at imats. This applies the eyeliner so perfect and smooth. It makes your eyeliner look flawless. Now it is my all time favourite brush to apply gel eyeliner with!
Number Four: Dancing Waters Antibacterial Hand Lotion
Once again, Bath and Body Works but I tried there line of Antibacterial Hand Lotion and put it in my school bag. I absolutley love them. They are the best hand cream I have ever tried. They moisturize amazingly and they dont leave your hands greasy or oily, which is great. I reccomend you try these.
Number Five: Pencil Brush
At IMATS I purchased a few brushes, one being the pencil brush. I wanted to try this brush for a while and I love it. Its precise and perfect for the crease, outer v or even under your bottom lashline. This brush makes your eye look look more defined and makes it look even better.
Number Six: Blending Brush
Of course I have had one of these before, but the one I purchased at IMATS is amazing and blends what I need blended perfectly. A basic brush but works well.
Number Seven: MAC's Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
We all know that one of the most popular makeup gurus on youtube is named after this eyeshadow and of course it made me buy it to see all the hype. But it is truley one of my all time favourite eyshadows. I have had this for quite a while now and it is my most used eyeshadow by far. If you could only get one eyshadow at the moment, I strongly reccomend this one :) Such a pretty Champagne pink colour.
Number Eight: Sephora Mascara
This is the mascara that came with the 2010 Birthday Set from Sephora the Beauty Insiders recieved. I have had time to try this out and I really really like it. It makes my lashes look soft, defined and spreads them out evenly. No clumping at all. I want to repurchase this in the future
Number Nine: NYX Sharpener
Also purchased at IMATS, this is an amzing sharpener for my NYX Jumbo Eyeshaodw Pencils and for my smaller pencil liners. Really amazing sharpener
Number Ten: Links of London Bracelet
My mom bought this for me last month and I have been wearing it ever since. I think it is gorgeous and looks so pretty. Even layered with other bracelet it looks nice. I really love it and it is really simple but pretty.
Number Eleven: MAC Dazzleglass'
Last month I bought a dazzleglass from MAC and ever since I have been really loving them. Although they are sheer and not as pigmented as the MAC lustreglass' or lipglass' they look pretty and neutral. I definatley want to try out more.
Number Twelve: PINK by Victoria Secret Hoodie
I got this a while ago but in November I have worn it a lot and it is so warm and comfy. I love it and PINK hoodies are one of my favourite.
Number Thirteen: Pearl Earrings
I most likely had these also in a previous favourite but I wore them a lot in November. They are so pretty and I love them!
BONUS! Number Fourteen: Glee!
Last month , I was watching Glee a lot and I really got into it. Its a great show and the songs they do are really good. As for a song from the show, Singing in the Rain/Umbrella is one of my all time favourites! :)
So thats it! Once again, sorry for the late favourites. I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think below! Thanks for reading :)
xoxo,
♥ lovesparks.xo ~ vanessa

No comments:
Post a Comment