xoxo,
Vanessa <3
CCO (COSMETIC COMPANY OUTLET)- A CCO is a store that has all discounted and discontinued makeup from some brands, like Bobbie Brown, MAC, Clinique and more! I dont have one near where i live so i was super excited when i found out they have one. I didnt buy too much stuff.
MAC Eyeshadow In "Warming Trend"
This is the perfect dark/medium brown color for your lid. I havent really used it yet but it looks gorgeous. I want to try to do a tutorial with this and the color below, i have a great idea. But this color is gorgeous!
MAC eyeshadow in "Creme De Miel"
This eyeshadow is the perfect highlight/base color. Amazingly gorgeous color! i really like this, i have been using it everyday under my brow bone. In the swatch below, you can hardly see it cause its like a skin tone color.
Sorry about the quality and how you cant really see them, but they are basically exact in the pic above!
WALGREENS: This is the same thing as a drugstore here in Canada, basically a Shoppers Drug Mart. But there prices are so much better and i found a couple coupons to use while i was there.
Maybelline ShineSensational Lipgloss in 05- Peach Sorbet
This is just a clear lipgloss & I thought it would have a tint to it, but nope :P haha, a very SMALL SMALL SMALL tint to it. But i like it ontop of lipsticks. Its still nice, also considering i got a discount on it.
Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude- 070
This is a GORGEOUS nude. I was afraid of it at first since they didnt have a tester one, but i bought it anyways since everyone that reviewed it loved it. And i love this with Underage from MAC ontop of it. Definatly reccomed it :)
Perfumania: This was a perfume store located in one of the outlets we went to and i managed to find the perfect perfume for me!
Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy
The absolute perfect scent for me! :) Its the traditional girly scent. It basically reflects the Juicy name well. If someone was wearing this than you can tell what it is, kinda one of those scents. So this is now what i smell like! :P I got tons of compliments on it.
Thats it! Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Vanessa (lovesparks.xo)





No comments:
Post a Comment