Monday, March 8, 2010

What's on my Nails? & Update!

Hi everyone :) This is a short update i promised, a new series "What's on my Nails?" and a quick update. I decided to start a series called Whats on my nails :) Firstly, i LOOVE nail polish! hahaha so so so much.Its an obsession. So yeah, everytime i paint my nails ill do a post telling you the color, brand and pictures showing you what it looks like. I'll do a quick update before.
So this past weekend was pretty busy, especially because i am going away this Friday. Friday morning , very EARLY, me and my family are heading to Flordia. I am sooooooooo excited :) hahaha, so yeah. Thats whats happening this week. Basically packing and planning. I will try to post new blogs while im there IF i get a chance, if not, i will definatly post a couple when i get back and include some pictures. I will also try to post some new posts before i leave. Also, i want to thank you soo much! I have 2 followers! haha i know it might sound like a very small number to some people, but it truly means A LOT to me :) So thank you girls! You both make my day!! So ill put in the pics now, thanks again everyone! :)
xoxo,
 Vanessa (lovesparks.xo) <3

WHATS ON MY NAILS?

On My Nails- Brand: OPI
Collection: Hong Kong
Name of Color: Dim Sum Plum
<- True Color!
Thanks for reading! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment