Thursday, April 29, 2010

Face Edition | What Am I Using Right Now?

Heey Everyone! :) So this is my third post in this series. I am not gonna explain anything in this post, so if you wanna know what this is and wanna read the full intro click here and you can know more. :) Today i am doing my face edition. This will be all about face wash, moisturizer and little extras i use to keep my face healthy and happy! Also, i DONT wear foundation, or else that would be in this post too. Same with concealer/bronzer etc... I hope you all enjoy. Leave me a comment telling me what YOU wear on your face. Thanks! :)
xoxo,
 Vanessa <3

What I use on my FACE!
This category will tell you everything i use on my face from morning - night. PLUS! A mini-ish review of the item so you can all see if you would like it or not. Ill put pictures in it as always! :)

Number One- Loreal go 360 Clean Face Wash (Normal to Dry Skin)
I got the pink bottle, and no, not because its pink, hahaha. I got it because it was for my skin type (Dry). But dont worry, they have one for every skin type and also an exfoliator. I recently started using this product so i cant fully review it. I will try to do a full review. I have found my skin feeling cleaner than it felt using my other face wash. The scrublet that comes with it is AMAZING and perfect! I love it :) It really cleans your face. The smell is iffy though.

Love: -scrublet
-pink bottle :$
Hate: -you need to use a lot at once
-no pump
Rate: ****

Number Two- Cetaphil Moisturizer for Dry Skin
This product is actually very good. I bought it because of someone i saw on YouTube, wasnt that smart but i really like it. It says it has no oil yet it is greesey. Its meant for dry skin with patches of dryness and has no smell, which i like. I feel like one bottle will last me forever!



Love: -no smell
-really moisturizes your dry skin
Hate: -feels oily
-no pump at top
Rate: ***


Number Three- Clearasil Pore Cleansing Pads
I keep re-buying this item once i run out because i absolutly love it! I recently found a great deal at my drugstore: buy 2 for the price of one! Which was great! These help reduce pimples and help your fce stay clear and acne free. I bought the Ultra ones which i havent tried yet and those are supposed to be better. So i will let you know!



Love: -how they dont take FOREVER to work
-many come in a pack
Hate: -its hard to distinguish the pads from one a nother since they are all stuck together, if that makes sense.
Rate: ****(1/2)



So, thats it! Very fun :) I love making these posts. One of my fave series. I hope you all enjoyed. Comment with any questions you have. Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment