xoxo,
Vanessa (lovesparks.xo)
TOTW (Theme of the Week): Pretty In Purple!
- basically ANY type of purple.
So i really like this weeks color :) I wanted to get away from pink since my whole blog is pink and EVERYTHING is pink, one week will be pink though ;) Anyways, i picked some lilacs, medium purples and dark purples. I also added in some silver and black to change it up. But remember, each week will have different items, so you get to see many different things :)
I chose a purple dress since spring is coming and i can not wait for the summer weather and outfits! I paired that will black pumps to get away from the purple and also purple earrings and a diamond bracelet to add some fun :) Than i put a purple swimsuit for summer, and i think its an adorable bikini, i put purple nail polish because that can go on ANYTIME and can go with ANYTHING.
So thats basically all i put. ANy questions/comments leave them below. Thanks so much for reading! Hope you enjoy this series. Let me know. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment