Hello everyone! I thought of a new series to do, and it is a 'What am i using right now?' Series. Im very excited! :) So, basically what this is, is a list of products i am using, literally RIGHT NOW. Well not like RIGHT NOW but like today right now. That prob made no sense and im sorry :$ ANyways, moving on, each post will be a different 'Edition', so this one is what i am using on my body/skin. I will also provide a description and mini review on it. PLUS! things i love & hate about it. I will update each edition IF i change the products im using. So i hope you guys enjoy! And i will talk to you later :)
xoxo,
Vanessa <3
What I use on my BODY/SKIN
This category is what i use in the shower (excluding my hair) and afterwards. Also what i use everyday. Ill put pictures in for you too! :)
Number One- Bath & Body Works Body Wash in Sweet Pea
This product smells just amazing! I cant describe it! When i am in the shower, i use this instead of soap because i find body washes much better than soaps. In my opinion! This is in a plastic bottle, which is great for the shower, just incase you drop it. I think any scent from Bath & Body Works is amazing!
Love: -plastic bottle
-scent
-product lasts a long time
Hate: -scent doesnt last long
-hard to open
Rate: ***
Number Two- Bath & Body Works Body Cream in Sweet Pea
This product smells different than the body wash. After the shower i put this on, and you will feel so moisturized! The downfall to this is that it doesnt keep you moisturized for long. But it does make your skin soft after it absorbs into your skin.
Love: -scent
-easy to open
-absorbs into skin fairly fast
Hate: -gets used up quickly
-doesnt last long
Rate: ***1/2 (3 and a half)
Number Three- Bath & Body Works Body Spray in Sweet Pea
As you can see i HAVE to have all my 'shower stuff' in the same scent. I dont like mixing scents. Yes, i am weird like that. I use this right after i use the body cream. But this spray smells the best out of all three. Its weird because they are all sweet pea but they all smell slightly different. I LOVE this spray, and yes it does have downfalls, but i still love it tons! Best product out of all three! And it is great to throw on in the morning to re-fresh yourself.
Love: -packaging :$
-scent
-easy to use
Hate: -doesnt last long at all
Rate: ****
Number Four- Juicy Couture Perfume in Viva La Juicy
This perfume is my fave at the moment! I love it. I think i have it in so many posts, but you guys can see how much i love it. Every morning before i go i spray it on and love it. I can smell it all throughout the day :)
Love: -packaging
-scent!
-lasts long
Hate: -the square bottle makes it awkward to spray
Rate: ****1/2
Thats it! :) A fun series, and im excited to do some more! Im not going to get into deoderant and stuff like that. But those are the main things i use for my body. Ill talk to you all very soon, and be sure to look out for the next edition of what i am using right now! <3 Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I SOOOOO want to try the Sweet Pea body spray and the Viva La Juicy Perfume! I also, love Victoria Secret's perfume in Sweet and Flirty! It is an awesome scent and you should definitley check it out!
ReplyDelete^ haha yes you should DEFIANTLY try it :)Sweet pea smells amazing! and also the Viva La Juicy, i get so many compliments. I recommend them both! Oh ok, ill defiantly check that out, thanks! (:
ReplyDelete