Friday, June 18, 2010

'Mod' About Pinks ;) SERIES: What's on my Nails?

Hello Everyone! :) First off I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE!! for 10 followers. I didnt even think i would get one... so thank you so much, I hope the number keeps increasing ;) Also, thank you to everyone whos supporting me along this journey, means a lot <3 One last thing befor todays post, this is my 50th post. Woo whoo! Im so excited, i cant believe I have made this many posts.
 Today's post is part of my 'What's on my nails?' series :) Super excited about this post, as you all know im a nail polish freaaaak! So lets get right into todays post.. hope you all enjoy! <3

What's on my Nails?


(below) no flash


On My Nails: Brand: OPI
Collection: Brights ( i think)
Color: Mod About You







This color is one of my faves... it kinda looks like a light pinkish purple in some lights. I love love love it! Also, look out for a nail polish haul since I am going shopping tonight :D I dont have anythign like this color and it is very opaque so dont worry about it being sheer. So thats it! Hope you all enjoyed! Thank for reading.

♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. this colour is beautiful! so pretty! great blog I found you off twitter (nicolaaa_xx) is my username :) following your blog now :)

    http://twitter.com/gottalovebeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nicola-x
    yes it is really pretty! Especially in person :)
    Aww, thank you so much! Glad you like my blog. And thanks for following too! <3

    ReplyDelete