Monday, June 14, 2010

TOTW #9: Outrageous Orange's!

Hello lovlies! :) So its Monday, begining of a new week- ugh, school. But on the bright side, The Bachelorette is on tonight (one of my fave shows eveeeer!!) and Mondays mean a theme of the week post :) Maybe not so exciting to you as me. Anywho, this week i chose Oranges. I tried doing orange another week, but it just didnt look good and it looked Halloween-ey, if you guys get that. But this week, i think i made it work and i like it :) Its not too bad. I dont have much Orange in my wardrobe, but i think after this, i know how to make it work and i hope you get some ideas too. If you want to know where anything is from, let me know in the comments and ill get back to you. Hope you all enjoy! :)

TOTW (Theme of the Week): Outrageous Orange's!
- all shades orange
Some shades of Orange do look like a possible shade of yellow but i think for the most part, all items Orange in the pick look wearable and look like orange. I didnt choose OMG items that you would never wear. Orange is a great great greaaaatt summer color :) Especially since it is very vibrant, like yellow, and it is a happy color.

I chose every shade of orange instead of sticking to one shade of color. I started off with the skirt, a lighter more wearable orange that is absolutly adorable in my opinion! You could also wear the grey top with it if you want to. I chose a bright orange bikini, for summer, and the Nivea Kiss of Protection Chapstick since its orange, perfect for summer since it has SPF and because i want to try it. LOL. Sunglasses are a must for summer! So i put some in, as well as a orange diamond necklace thats fun for a pop of color. Last, i put a lipstick from the new Mac To The Beach collection. Actually, this is the lipstick i want :)

So, thats it for week 9. Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it <3

♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa


3 comments:

  1. uh, i don't know if it's possible to message someone who's not following you. so i couldn't message you.
    so here's a quick comment.

    i am so happy to find someone on blogger who is my age. if you see this comment, message me, and we can talk. (:
    xoxo, erin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear a lot of orange, but I might start because it's the PERFERCT summer color! =)

    Please check out my brand new "STYLE AND EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN" blog at:

    http://caramelcutie0215.blogspot.com/

    If you like it, follow me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cArAmEICuTiE0215
    neither do it actually, but i want to start since there are in fact many cute items out there that are orange. I hope this post helped you out :)

    ReplyDelete