Monday, June 21, 2010

TOTW #10: Pretty In Pink!

Hello Everyone! :) So i am very excited for this post, since its PINK! :) Yes, this weeks theme is pink. My fave :) I chose some really cute items this week, I stuck to baby pinks this week. I did that because I cant do hot pinks another week. I dont have much to say in the inro today other than i hope you all enjoy! If you want to know where anything is from let me know in the comments, or just leave a comment down below :) Enjoyyyy!
TOTW: Pretty In Pink!
- just baby pinks :)
So as most of you know... pink is my fave color. Im sure you could of guessed it from my blog ;) This week i chose a couple items i havent chosen for other weeks. I am super excited about this post, and the picture is rlly pretty too :$ This pink is a settle pink, not as loud as a hot pink and it can be classified as a summer color if you want it to be :) But i wear pink all year, haha.

This week, i chose a gorgeous pink dress that is adorable. I also put some cute pink pumps in, that dont have to be worn with anythign here. Than, i put some cute Juicy shorts with a V-ish neck top in. I love that combination together :) To go with the dress, you could use the pink clutch i put there. I really like it. For accessories i put cute dangely earrings and a stunning pink bracelet that i really want ;) haha. And thats all I used for this week.

So thats it! Thanks for reading and i hope you all enjoyed this post :) I gotta go watch the Bachelorette now ;) hahaha.

♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment