Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 in 1 : What's on my Nails? | SERIES

Hey Everyone! :) I totally forgot I had taken pics of what I had on my nails. The pics were just sitting on my compt, I just remembered :) The reason this is a 2 in 1 post is because I did my nails myself (first pics) and than went to the salon 4 days later and got a mani & pedi for my trip (second set of pics), I went on a couple weeks ago. I decided to combine both instead of making two separate ones :D I hope you all enjoy! :) <3

What's On My Nails?





On My Nails: Brand: OPI
Collection: Hong Kong
Color: Hot & Spicy





An absolutely gorgeous color! :) I will make this short since I have another set of pics coming... it is the perfect orangey coral color. I def recommend this one as well as the other 36338438 i recommended ;) haha. It just glows on your nails. As you can see I did a sparkly design on my ring finger, I like it! <3 I used LA colors: Silver Glitter. 

#2: W.O.M.N?
CORRECTION: THE NAME IS SPELLED 'PANSY' NOT 'PANSEY' I made a mistake on the pictures, sorry!





On My Nails: Brand: Essie
Collection: n/a
Color: Pansy





This is the perfect barbie pink color and I am so happy I picked this at the salon! :) I think the girls did an excellent job and I am considering buying this color! (Tell me i dont need it, cause I dont need another nail polish ;) ) haha. It is an amazing pink, nothing else to say! :) 

SO thats it! Hope you enjoyed this unique 2 in 1 post! :) Thank god i didnt forget about it. Thanks for reading <3 xoxo.

♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa





5 comments:

  1. Ohhh . Pansy is a pretty pinkk . I really want to get my nails done. They need it . Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both colours but I absoulutley adore the essie one :) the colour is just amazing I think I may have to get it! You have gorgeous nails by the way! Jelous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chocokittyxx
    it is gorgeous in person :) haha I love doing my nails :$

    @Nicola-x
    omg same! :) haha I think I want to get it too! :P as soon as she put it on I was like :O I love this color!! Haha. You should get it, you won't be disappointed :) thank you sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha its gorgeous! I really need my nails doing im in the process of growing them I hope to have nails like you!! I think I will get it I just need to find where I can buy essie haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nicola-x aw thaanks :) you will get there. ahahaha okaay <3 yaaay!

    ReplyDelete