Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 14: Beautiful Rings!

Hey Everyone! :) So this is the very first post about the NEW theme of the weeks. If you didnt see last weeks post ill explain really quick, or, if you dont want to read this part click here to read last weeks post. Long story short, there were no more colors for me to do so instead of the color theme of the weeks, I will be doing category theme of the weeks (ex. tshirts, rings, heels), stuff like that so my TOTW's dont have to end :) Hope thats okay with everyone! So this week I chose to do rings. Rings are one of my faves, they can be simple or outrageous. There are tons of types of rings out there, so I only chose a little assortment. So, I hope you all enjoy. If you have any questions or if you want to know where any of the rings are from, let me know in the comments below and i'll get back to you :)

TOTW (Theme of the Week): Beautiful Rings!


You can choose a small, simple, elegant ring or a big, bold, statement ring, its all up to you and your decision (and outfit!). I organized the rings into Silver (right) and Gold (left) by looking at the actual band of the ring. Some of these rings are gorgeous (well, they all are!) and I want them all :$

Starting with the classic diamond cut, I chose this since it is a classic ring that you see A LOT! Moving clock wise.... I chose a lot of simple-r rings. I am loving the love ring! ;) I wanted to choose something out of my comfort zone, which was the black jewel one. Now, moving into the golds, the one to the left of the black jewel is one of my faves! It is Juicy Couture and I think its stunning! I also incorporated popular rings, like the key, owl and bow as they are popular choices right now. Lastly, I added a few more simple-ish yet gorgeous ones!

So thats it! Hope you all enjoyed. Dont forget to tell me what you think of the new TOTW's, I hope you guys like them and get some ideas of what you like :) Stay tuned for next weeks TOTW, Thanks for reading! <3
xoxo

♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

2 comments: