Tuesday, July 13, 2010

REVIEW: Loreal Go 360 Clean Face Wash for Dry Skin

Hey Everyone! Today I am doing my second review :) This time it is on the Loreal Go 360 Clean Face Wash. The one in the pink bottle, for dry skin, since thats what I have and use ;) haha. Remember: This is my opinion and what I think of the product! I hope you all enjoy and find this helpful :) <3

Loreal Go 360 Clean Face Wash Review- Pink Packaging (Dry Skin)
I came up with a few questions of what I look for in a good product and what I look for in a good face cleanser. I tell you what I like and dont like about the product and end with an overall rating out of 10 *'s!


Information:
Item: Loreal Face Wash for Dry Skin- with the Scrublet attached
Price: $6.99 US / $8.99 CA
Where to find it?: Any Drugstore or place that sells Loreal



Packaging
- cute bottle
- convenient scrub attached

Scent
- smells good
- has a fresh, clean smell about it

Does your face feel clean after you use it?
Yes, your face feels refreshing, clean, soft and you can feel how the scrublet deep cleans and takes off some leftover makeup.

Does it dry your face out?
No, due to the fact it is for dry skin.

Does it prevent breakouts?
I found it stops pimples & breakouts. It cleans skin and prevents only some pimples, mainly small ones. It also clears some breakouts.

Things I dont like about it
- no pump for easy access of the product
- lid gets in the way when pouring product on scrublet

Other Thoughts
- great product!
- will repurchase
- scrublet is amazing!, it cleans deep and soft enough
- skin feels very clean and soft after

Overall Rating

8/10
********

So thats it! Hope this helped! :) Leave any comments or questions you have in the comments and ill get back to you! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed! <3 xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa


2 comments:

  1. Ive never seen these before guess I can't get it in the uk!! They sound amazing though great reveiw! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nicola-x
    Oh really:( you dont have loreal? Its a great product. Thank you :) <3

    ReplyDelete