Hello Everyone! :) Hope you are all having a great weekend! Or, start to your weekend. I was tagged by the lovely and wonderful, Hershley ! Everyone check out her blog, its fabulous! I love it :) Thanks for the tag! So what you do is answer the eight questions the person who tagged you made and after you answer their questions you make 8 new ones. The 8 new ones are for the people you tag, they have to answer them and than create 8 more. Get it? :) Its very fun. I hope you all enjoy, any questions or comments? Leave them below! <3
1. When was your first Kiss?
I havent had it yet :$
2. Whats your favorite song of ALL time... not just a trendy song?
I dont have a fave song. I am currently obsessed with California Gurls & Dynamite.
3. What is your favorite makeup product?
I love eyeshadow :) You can do so much with it
4. How many pictures do you take for your blog, compared to how many actually make it to your blog?
Oh wow, I take hundreds, some are blurry, lighting isnt good, i take tons until i narrow it down to a few.
5. Do you like Nicki Minaj? (do you know who she is?)
I actually have no idea who she is :$ haha, sorry!
6. Whats your favorite Book?
I am obsessed with the Pretty Little Liars series :)
7. Whats one thing you regret doing in the past year?
Many things, I dont have anything specific on my mind atm
8. If the guy of your freams could do one of the following things, which one do you pick- Treat you to your fave food and shopping spree OR- full body massage and a romantic night?
Def a full body massage and romantic night :$ hahaha
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
1. Do you think you are a shopoholic?
2. Who is your all time fave celebrity?
3. What are your gilty pleasures?
4. Do you like skirts or dresses more?
5. What is your holy grail makeup item?
6. What do you never leave the house without?
7. Whats your fave reality tv show?
8. What do you like most about my blog? ;) (LOL)
I TAG:
xoglamgirl
gottalovebeauty
Nicola-x
alicialovingpurple
joycexc
So thats it! Thanks for reading! Hope you all enjoyed <3
♥
lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for tagging me! :) Going to get it done sooon! x
ReplyDeleteyay!! thanks for answering my questions!! later! dont be a stranger.
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/
@Nicola-x
ReplyDeleteno problem! :) Ok thanks <3
@Hershley
no prob, :) it was super fun
Thanks for tagging me! I'm back home so I'll do it asap! :D xx
ReplyDelete@Alice
ReplyDeleteno problem :) okay, thanks or doing it!