Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Little Sunday Update! :)

Hey Everyone! I thought i should do a quick update since i dont get to talk to you all a lot cause i dont like my intros of the posts long. It is currently 10:27 pm where i live in Canada. I should be going to bed soon, once i do my hair since i just washed it. So right now ill let you know some upcoming posts i wanna do and why im so busy, even though it seems like im not since im posting blog posts ;)

Last week has been crazy, especially this weekend! Last week i had a school trip, a big science test and an assignment do that i was trying my best to do good on and i had to study a ton for science since i gotta bring my mark up. This weekend i was so busy. I did something every day and wasnt home for more than 2 hours each day. It was pretty insane, but i survived. I have two major assignments due this week so i might not have many posts up, thats why i wanted to update you all :)

On another note, i kinda started / finished product 4 pan. I didnt really plan on starting it. I had a couple of items i really wanted to finish like my Neutrogena Face Wash, Toleraine Moisturizer, Clearasil Pads and Marc Anthony Heat Protectant. I finished everything instead of the heat protectant. I hope i finish that tomorrow. So, as i said, i have been busy and havent had time for my blog BUT you have all seen many posts from me very frequently this week. Truth is - i made them all in advance since i knew what was coming and so i can just click 'publish post'. Yes, i have to admit, it was smart of me :) LOL. So i havent really had the time to sit down and type than click 'post' right after. Until now, and hopefully this week. So there is my little update for all of you lovelies! :) Even though you all might not of cared.

As for upcoming posts:
- I wanted to do a review of the CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara but i havent got a chance since i need a full day, and i need to be home the whole day. You will all know why when i do it :) it'll be a surprise. So, that should be coming.
- Nail Polish collection, this might be coming in a while cause i want to buy more and expand my collection since i dont have much.
- A 'Summer-ish Set' post coming up, keep checking back to see what thats about
Thats all im telling you all for now! :) HAHA, be sure to check back in for more surprises, i have some great ideas for upcoming posts. Look out for those.

Dont forget!: tomorrow is week 3 of 'Theme Of The Week'. Make sure you check it out. So, have a great week & thanks for reading! <3
xoxo,
 Vanessa (lovesparks.xo) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment