Monday, May 10, 2010

TAG: 6 Things I Can`t Live Without

Hello Everyone! :) I decided to do a TAG today since i havent done one in a while! This is calles `6 Things I Cant Live Without`as seen above in the title. LOL. Its basically self explanitory, you have to have one face, hair, skin, makeup, food and other item of your choice that you absolutly cant live without no matter what or if you were only allowed to live with 6 things they would be... . Im guessing we get an unlimited amount ;) I am also guessing we only get the outfit we are wearing and we get unlimited water already :) hahaha , So hope you all enjoy, as always, i will have the people i tag below :) Enjoy!
xoxo,
 Vanessa (lovesparks.com)

6 Things Vanessa Can not Live Without!

Number One: Hair
I think im gonna have to choose hair ties or elastics because i can brush my hair with my fingers if im desperate ;) But i need to have my hair up if i have a bad hair day ;) I have days when my hair really gets me mad. haha

Number Two: Skin
A face wash that i can use on my body ;) hahaha, to keep me clean. I think thats the best idea cause i dont want to use face wash on my body and soap on my face.

Number Three: Face
Definatly a moisturizer because my skin gets reaaaaaallly dry and if i was on a desert, my skin would DEFINATLY need to be moisturized. LOL, maybe Cetaphil or Neutrogena mosturizer.

Number Four: Makeup
No doubt about it -- chapstick!!!!! I NEED chapstick, if my lips get chapped and dry i freak and it feels weird. I can go without any makeup, i just need my chapstick ;) hahaha

Number Five: Food
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhmm, i have to go with salad. I could live off of salad, and im guessing it comes with my fave dressing and veggies in therre ;) that would be amaziiingggg. hahaha, i think thats good!

Number Six: Family and Friends :$
I would have to bring my family and friends with me since i love them so much :) And than if they come they have to bring 6 things so i will tell them to bring me toothbrush and toothpaste and all that good stuff. So yeah, def my fam and friends (L)

I TAG:
- Jessica (picturesquemakeup)
- Mel (makeupbymel)
- Yuliya (cutiegingerbread)
- Carmyn (makeupandshoes)
- Rachel (xoglamgirl)
- Allie (xxalliecosmeticsxx)
- Emily (emilynoel83)
- Bonnie (sushirockstar)
and of course any one else who wants to do this! :) If you dont have a blog or youtube channel leave a comment below.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment