xoxo,
Vanessa (lovesparks.xo) <3
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Review
I didnt just want to type and tell you all abou this product, i wanted to show you all pictures and what i saw and thought of this mascara. I think it is important to do something like this because it is a mascara, not all reviews will be like this. Every hour or so i examined and wrote down what i saw, and what happened over time to the mascara, you might not see a lot of change, which for a mascara, is excellent to me. Here are some pictures and notes about this.
(above) Mascara, eyelash curler and eyeliner used.
Eyeliner: Maybelline unstoppable eveliner
Eyelash Curler: Sally Hansen
(below) Close up of mascara brush
Information:
Total Number of Observations: 6 (including when applied)
Coats of mascara: 3-5 coats /eye
Items Used: -CG Mascara (obviously)
-Maybelline Eyeliner
-Eyelash Curler
Time Applied: 12:30 (observed around every hour or so)
First Observation- Time: 12:30 (right after application)
Second Observation- Time: 1:30
Third Observation- Time: 3:10
Fourth Observation- Time: 4:40
Fifth (Last) Observation- Time: 6:00
CLOSING COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS:
I overall think this is an excellent mascara! One of my favourites! My lashes stay volumized all day long and stay dark. I find that without uising an eyelash curler, my lashes look stranglly-ish and it is almost impossible to take off, well not impossible but its very difficult! Thats what i hate about it. But other than that i love this mascara so so so much :) I hope the pictures help and you all go out and try this mascara :)
Thats it for now. Hope you all liked it. Thanks for reading :) <3
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment