Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random Post: Summer-ish Sets!

Hey Everyone! This post could either be fun or pointless - say that because i was on the website i do all my favorites and where i do my theme of the week and decided to do something fun and make a Summer 'Set' as they are called, or in this case sets. This isnt really helpful, well, it might be. But i put a bunch of things together, some for summer and some not really. I thnk its cute :) I want to do more of these. They are super fun. SO i hope you enjoy these two sets i made, theses not really a description of them or what they are. On Another note - i am VERY excited for summer :) I guess thats my inspiration. Enjoy!
xoxo,
 Vanessa (lovesparks.xo)

(above) A mix of mostly beauty items.
(below) A mix of mostly clothes and accessories
(both) Perfect for summer time!
Thats it! Hope you all like this :) Any comments/questions or if you want to know where an item can be purchased at, leave it below! Thanks for reading <3
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment