Monday, May 10, 2010

Theme Of The Week: Week 4 - Pastel Yellows!

Hey Everyone! It's time for another 'Theme of the Week'. If you dont know about theme of the weeks click here to read more about them. This week i decided to do something fun and bright, and automatically thought of yellow, who doesnt ? :) I chose fun new items and i cant wait for you guys to see what i chose. I only did pastel yellows because the bright yellows didnt look so good and if i did any shade of yellow, it would be a weird mix. So i stuck to my fave, pastels! Plus, i recently got a yellow pastel nail polish! Very excited :) Well, i hope you all enjoy this weeks theme post. Let me know what you think down below, feel free to ask questions or leave a comment below! Enjoy! :)
xoxo,
 Vanessa <3

TOTW (Theme Of The Week): Pastel Yellows!
- as the title says, only pastel yellows! :)


I am really into yellows this week and month. I just painted my nails a new pastel yellow i got, so blog post for that soon. Yellow makes everyone happy, its so bright like the sun :) I really love the color this week, one of my faves <3 And all of the items are super cute, too.

This week i decided on one shade of the color i chose :) I thought it looks best with only one shade. I chose a highwasted skirt with a black top tucked under it. I chose a yellow skirt because i didnt want to be dull and choose a black skirt and yellow top. I think the yellow skirt adds something extra. Plus, a cute belt is paired with it. I added a pair of gladiators for any outfit and stunning yellow earrings too. Also, a cute yellow bikini for summer and yellow polish to match! :) I added a simple ring. I love everything! :)

So, thats it for the theme of this week. I hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for reading <3
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment