Friday, August 6, 2010

25 Questions! | TAG!

Hey Everyone! :) Today I am doing a quick TAG, it is the 15 questions tag. I was actually planning on doing this but then I got tagged :) I got tagged by Erin, you should check her out, shes awesome! Thanks for tagging me :) You basically answer 25 questions about yourself. Not really beauty related but its okay, you get to know me more :) I hope you all enjoy! <3

1. Do you have any pets?
Nope

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Candy :$, hand sanitizer & a magazine


3. What's the weather like right now?
cloudy, i think its gonna rain


4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
No & no :)

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
11:30 , hahaha i like to sleep in

6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Couples Retreat in the car

8. What does your last text message say?
ok, yes it is :)

9. Whats your ringtone?
One that came with the phone


10. Have you ever been to a different country?
yes

11. Do you like sushi?
nopee

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
local grocery store

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Does pillow mist count from bath and body works

14. How many siblings do you have?
one

15. Do you have a desktop or a laptop?
laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
15 :) Very soon!!!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
none

18. Do you color your hair?
just highlights

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Go see a movie :)

20. When was the last time you cried?
Dont remember

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Just cheese :) or with olives

22. Which do you prefer- hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
nope :$

24. What is your eye color?
hazel, actually my eyes change a lot!

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
yes, cokes better

I TAG:
- everyone out there... leave a comment or post a link to the post. I would love to get to know you all.

So thats it! Hope you learned more about me, I tagged everyone since I want to learn something about you all. Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoyed! <3

xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment