Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 16: Stunning Studs!

Hey Everyone! :) This is another post I made in advance since when you see this posted, I will be away :) Yes, I am going away again, for a week. I have posts made so I am not lacking. Anyways, this week I chose earrings and I wanted to be specific, so I chose studs. Studs are my fave, I always have a pair in my ears. They are basically the only things I wear! So I hope you all enjoy, if you want to know where you can purchase anything, let me know in the comments. Enjoy! :)

TOTW (Theme of the Week): Stunning Studs!

Tho positioning on the studs was hard, since they are quite small and hard to place, so the picture doesnt look THAT nice ;) Sorry! Like I said before, studs are my fave type of earring, there are some really cute ones out there so I wanted to show you them! :)

Starting with the famous plain pearls in the top right corner, I wear pearls a ton! They are so pretty and cute. Next, you have simple pretty bows, classic diamonds and plain gold studs. Next, you have heart shaped studs with a bow on them, super cute! Cheetah print hearts, shiny pink stars and gorgeous pink flower studs! I also included gold chanel studs, heart studs with a pearl in the middle and last but not least, Juicy Couture studs.

So thats it! Hope you all enjoyed this weeks post, I tried to make it shorter since people prob dont like reading a lot! Thanks so much for reading! <3

xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment