Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 19: Trendy Tank Tops!

Hey Everyone! :) Its time for this weeks theme of the week post. I chose to do tank tops this week. These can be dressy or very casual and are most of the time layered under other tops. I included some of the classic tank tops and some other fun and dressier ones. Let me know if you want to know where any of these tank tops are from, ask below in the comments. I hope you all enjoy! :D

TOTW (Theme of the Week): Trendy Tank Tops!


Tank tops are a big must in everyones wardrobe, they are amazing for layering and of course, many other things. They are even great to put under a plain cardigan. I absolutely love them! :) Especially the ones that have designs on them. You can really fine tank tops in any clothing store. A must have! :)

I started off with an adorable minnie mouse tank top in the right hand corner. Moving clockwise we have a really pretty magenta tank top with detailing near the top, anchors on a cream colored top for the next one. The next three have stripes (my fave type of tank top!), pink sequins and a gorgeous yellow tank top with cream colored lace at the top. The next three are blue with detailing on the side, a grey and white stripped one and a grey tank top with sequins on the straps. Last but not least, the classic plain tank top.

So thats it! Hope you all enjoyed this weeks post :) Thanks so much for reading <3

xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

1 comment: