Sunday, August 29, 2010

MAC 'Fabulous Felines' Collection - Fall 2010 | Wishlist

Hey Everyone! :) So instead of giving you all a preview of the new MAC collection: Fabulous Felines i thought I should share with you my wishlist from the collection. If you didnt know, MAC Cosmetics recently released their Fabulous Felines Collection and I really only want like 3 things or so from it, so its not a big list of items. I might not even get all of these items, probably only the things I REALLY want. As for the collection, this collection has 3 sub-collections if thats what you wanna call it, three debut color collections are released and all have a theme to them. More about each collection will be below. Hope you all enjoy! And pictures will be below of the items I want. Feel free to post your wishlist's too! :)


Release Date: US Launch Date: August 26th, 2010
International Launch Date: August September 2010

Not sure where this is from, I do not own it:

Create the perfect cat eye with our new Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in six new hues from an eye-warming Defiantly Feline to golden Pure Show. Stroke on the luxe with six multi-hued pigments. And who can resist creating a pedigree lip that starts with Lipstick in Pet Me, Please or Drive Me Wild, before stroking on Lipglass in A Quiet Roar, Lap of Luxury or Best of Breed (eight new limited edition!)? Lustrous and gorgeous, with an ounce of danger for good measure, Fabulous Felines is an elegant standout. Now, strut your stuff, walk the walk and strike a pose!


Catty remarks seem to be compulsory at the couture shows, but fall 2010 is a slinky, seductive new take on feline fabulousness. Introducing three debut colour collections — a meow mix of sorts — all purr, cuddle, and caress one minute… then suddenly, darting danger!
A kind of sophisticated intellect that instinctively knows how to be elegant, then purrrrfectly pounces! Inspired by the patterns, shades and textures of three of our favourite pedigreed cats – the chocolate lynx Burmese, leopard-like ginger Ocicat, and aristocratic Russian Blue. Cat fanciers know these Fabulous Felines are endlessly fascinating.




Palace Pedigreed
MAC SAYS: A collection of regal blues, plush greys and polished silver for lips, cheeks and eyes as haughty as its finely-favoured feline inspiration - the emerald-eyed, sable-riche Russian Blue.



Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Smokey Hier ($17.50 US - $21.00 CDN)
(purple one- bottom one). These liquid eye liners look great and I want to try a color that is kinda out there for me but not too out there. This purple is perfect and would be great for fall, of course!




Palace Pedigreed Eyeshadow x4 ($36.00 US - $43.00 CDN)
These eyeshadows look gorgeous! And i know they would definitely make an amazing eye look. I dont have many eyeshadows like this and I think it would be fun to play around with! It has mauve, pink, grey and berry tones in it, also perfect for fall (obv.).




Leopard Luxe
MAC SAYS: Looks for lips, cheeks and eyes in a tawny, exotic creme-golden colour palette that betrays both sensual vulnerability and spectacular power.




Lithe ($19.50 US - $23.50 CDN)
This is a gorgeous nude-ish pearl pigment and would be great for all over the lid. Or for many other options, this can be used in many ways. It is such a pretty color too!




Leopard Luxe Eyeshadow x4 ($36.00 US - $43.00 CDN)
This is prob my fave item out of the whole collection. These are absolutely gorgeous colors! I know they will create such an amazing eye look. This is something I defiantly have to get. It includes a brown, gold, muted orange and frosted black, perfect for a neutral smokey eye.




Burmese Beauty
MAC SAYS: A rich teak-olive colour collection for lips, cheeks and eyes that celebrates the well-cared-for, and exalts in her high-borne right to be spoiled.




Lipglass in Spree (Pink one - first one) ($14.50 US - $17.50 CDN)
This is a really pretty color and it is sorta dark but I think if I pare it with the right lipstick it will look great. It looks really shimmery too, not something I need or really want so I might pass with this.

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed, my favorite out of the whole collection is probably Leopard Luxe and then Palace Pedigreed. Great collection! But not my fave, prob because it everything has dark colors for fall. Thanks for reading! 
xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment