Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 18: Neat Nail Polish! + Its My Birthday! :D

Hey Everyone! :) So yes, today is my birthday!!! :D wooo! I am turning 15. So exciting! It just so happened to be on a theme of the week day. haha. Today I am gonna go shopping and then have some people over at night. If you guys wanna birthday haul of what I buy let me know below :) I hope the weather turns out nice and doesnt start to rain. So aside from my birthday, I chose nail polish for this weeks theme. Why?- because its one of my fave things in the world and I thought, what better time to do nail polish then my birthday. I chose a variety of colors (mostly pink, sorry, I couldnt help it) and sorted them. If you wanna know any of the names let me know. I hope you enjoy!

TOTW (Theme of the Week): Neat Nail Polish!

My nails are painted at all times, I ALWAYS have a color on them and they are rarely chipped since I like to fix them and re-do them if they do. Nail Polish is an obsession to me, pretty much. There are tons of great colors, glitter or non-glitter, there IS  a nail polish out there for you. You are guaranteed to find one you like, if not, love. Take it one shade at a time if you are nervous about wearing an outrageous color.

I used OPI mostly for this pic. Starting at the right corner, I put two skin tone, neutral colors. Moving to the right, we have the group of reds, a random pink, bright yellow and the group of blue`s. Fading from the blue, I put purples, a variety of shades. Last, but not least, the biggest group is pink, from hot pink to light pink. 

So thats it! I hope you all enjoyed this post a much as I did making it ;) Thanks for reading, hope you all have a great day! 

xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment