Monday, August 9, 2010

Week 17: Comfy Cardigans!

Hey Everyone! :) This weeks TOTW post is all about Cardigans. Cardigans are on of the comfiest things to wear! :) I love them so much! They can be perfect for a really casual look. This week I included some neutral cardigans and some fun colored outrageous ones. I think I need to get some more cardigans. Let me know what are some places for YOUR fave cardigans :) I would love to know! I hope you all enjoy, if you want to know where any are from, ask below :)

TOTW (Theme of the Week)- Comfy Cardigans!


Cardigans are really big right now and especially for the fall season coming up. They are so easy to throw on and they look great on any outfit! There are TOOOOONSS of different ones, different colors & designs. You can find these anywhere and either wear them open or buttoned up with a tank top underneath. They are great!

Starting from the top I chose a red & pink simple cardigan, then a neutral one and a stripped one (one of my faves), next, a black one and my fave, a tanned one with a belt and lastly, a purple one & a grey, pink & black one which is really cute!

So thats it, a short and sweet blog post for this weeks theme. I hope you all enjoyed, thanks for reading! <3

xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment