Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 17: Hot Heels!

Hey Everyone! :) This weeks Theme of the Week post is about Heels. I actually didnt choose heels today, my mom did :) Since its her birthday (end of todays post has a happy birthday wish) I decided she can choose the theme and she chose heels. So thanks mom :) haha. That means a week today is my birthday, woo! So anyways, If you want to know where any of the heels are from, let me know in the comments. If you have any questions about these posts click here to see previous ones and what they are all about. I hope you all enjoy!


TOTW (Theme of the Week): Hot Heels!
Heels are probably one of the most popular types of shoes and most likely every girls fave. Every since we were little we wanted to wear high heels. I wonder how some people can walk in the super skinny & HIGH heel, its insane! I would fall. When you start wearing heels, you want to start off with a small heel and gradually increase the size of the heel, so you learn how to walk in them and of course, so you dont fall!

I chose a variety of open-toed heels, closed toe and peek-toe's. Starting with the nude pump and black heel, these are super cute and the black heel adds something different :) Next, we have studded heels. gorgeous (but high), brown-ish cut out heels and black heels with a stripped heel (those remind me of the store Sephora since they have the stripes). Moving left, we have more cut out black heels, classic red heels and lace heels. Lastly, I had to include pink heels! We also have nude heels with a bow and classic black pumps.

So thats it! But before I go i want to wish my mom a Very Happy Birthday! I hope its amazing and you have a wonderful day! Love you mom :) <3 The next picture is for you:
I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks so much for reading <3
xoxo.
♥ lovesparks.xo -- Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie! You know i LOVE heels and your blog is amazingly cool! :)
    Thank you for the birthday wishes, your an AMAZING daughter!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! :) Thank you so much <3
    haha, i know you do!
    thanks again <3

    ReplyDelete